I don't Think Poke'mon is Silly Spam! AKA POCKET MONSTERS!

HEY EVERYBODY ITS "PUNK" AGAIN AND WELCOME BACK TO MY JOURNALS!!!! okay so for this week I'm going to rant about how come Pokemon or also known as pocket monsters can't be real! I mean come on admit it, ever sense Pokemon came out and you watched the anime or played the games you wanted to have a Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirttle. To be honest I've always wanted to own a actual Volpix. I would love too have a little cute fox pet to follow me every where and use fire on things i didn't like. Plus when you're ten years old you have all the freedom you want!! And is it just me or is there like world peace in pokemon? and there's no "Swagger" of the guys showing off their Magikarp boxers, Or girls trying to show their Pokeball bras and matching panties off. Also if pokemon was real if you didn't like someone you could be all like " HEY! MY POKEMON ARE BETTER THAN YOURS!" and they would disagree and you would say "OKAY THEN LETS BATTLE!". Then you would win the battle...AND TAKE THEIR MONEY!! Then the most magical thing about pokemon if it was real is we could fly..ON TINY BIRDS AND BUGS WITH OUT KILLING THEM! Who wouldn't want to do that?! so yeah that was my little rant about pokemon. Now for the questions of the week.

1. If you could be a pokemon trainer, which pokemon would you choose to be your starter?
2. Do you wish pokemon could be real?
3. Pokemon do you think Magikarp is a useless?

Okay thats all see you later. comment and tell me what you think.
BYE :D <3
March 27th, 2012 at 12:45am