MY HEALTH IS JUST NOT DOING GOOD THIS YEAR

So I've never had allergies. EVER. My eyes have never watered, I've never sneezed at a certain time of the year. I've been just dandy.

About six months ago my tonsils started acting super weird. They like Swelled(I guess that's the right usage of the word?) up, and I won't go too much into detail because it's disgusting. Anywho, I went to the doctor and he told me it was probab;y seasonal and if it continued to bother me he'd call in something.

I don't like taking medicine. I have awful anxiety about dying and have a fear that if I take medicine, I'll die. Just don't question me, OKAY.

Well, six months later and my throat is still screwed up. I woke up sunday with blood in my mouth and after using my wonderful flashlight app and looking at my throat, I found that in fact my throat was bleeding pretty bad. (That flashlight app is amazing to look at your throat if you're weird.) (;

Anyways, my mom called the doctor and he was like, "You'll need to go to a ENT,"

WHAT THE FU$^$^?!!?! YOU TOLD ME YOU'D CALL IN SOMETHING. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TREAT WHAT I HAD SIX MONTHS AGO. And when I had my thyroid issues, he screwed up my health with that. He tried to put me on all this medication for my PTSD, Insomnia, anxiety, and what not. Ummm, no. I'd like to actually live.

I'm so angry. But now my eyes feel so heavy, my nose is stopped up to the point that my nose keeps making weird squeaky noises that I strangely enjoy, and I've sneezed eight times today.

Honestly, I've had so many health issues this year. What is going onnnnnn?

Ho are you guys?
Do you hate your doctors like me?
ANY ADVICE AS TO WHAT I CAN DO TO NOT ALMOST CRY EVERY TIME I EVEN BREATHE IN THROUGH MY MOUTH?
March 27th, 2012 at 06:24am