HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !

Yes the moment has arrived !

Today was my birthday y'all ! There's always something about birthdays that get me so excited, mine especially. I have been waiting for this day for centuries now and now it has come. Too bad it is also getting to being over :/. I had a really good birthday, my mother stayed home from work and made my favorite food (steak and potatoes) and i had my favorite desert. It was all perfect, it really was, and i feel so loved because everyone has been blowing up my phone and facebook page, wishing me a happy birthday. On the bright side, the celebration is no where near over! Tomorrow is my older sister's birthday, and then Sunday is my fathers birthday, and so we are going to be celebrating all week and weekend ! From here on out, its going to be birthdays all around until next august. Yay. I have to admit a couple people really did almost ruin it, but I am not going to think about that ! All that matter, is that the important people remenber and were able to share it with me. Am glad.

One last time, before next year.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME , HAPPPPPYYYYYYYY BIRRTHHHHDAYYYYY TOOOOO MEEEEEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE. (lol in my pretty singing voice :D)

I love to hear your thoughts, comments, and concerns.
March 29th, 2012 at 03:37am