RuPaul's Drag Race / Concerts / Questions

Ru's Drag Race
Anyone watch that show? Well I love it. And on season 4, Sharon Needles is my all time favorite contestant (Chad coming as a close second).

For the contestant coming back next week: I really hope it's The Princess. She was good from what I recall, and I'd love to see her come back....then leave the next episode. Because as much as I love her, it's really not fair for her to come back after being gone for so long.

Who are your favorite contestants and who do you want back?

Concerts
There's a bunch of good shows coming up that I'm either going to or being taken to.

Some being:
The Used
Blood On The Dance Floor
Hawthorne Heights
Motley Crue
Warped Tour
Brian Head Welch

So yeah. I've got some good shows coming up soon.
How bout you? Or what are some good highights from show's you've been to?

Last awesome thing that happened at a show was the headline's frontwoman hung out with my friend and I thought all the support acts, then requested up to be front row and stay after the how to come on stage and paint out handprints on her piano.

Questions
1) How've you been?
2) What's your favorite book?
3) Answer the questions throughtout the journal.
4) Tell me something interesting.
5) The Book vs. The Movie

Side Note
I feel like I'm not too popular on here right now. I need a mibba friend...because all of my past ones have either gotten banned or left.
March 30th, 2012 at 07:19pm