I'm growing up

So I haven't been on mibba for a while - and the reason for this, I suppose, is that it just got boring. I didn't have any motivation to write for a long time, and so mibba became unnecessary for me to be on every single day.

I always perk up creatively when the clocks change and the weather gets warmer, and now I find myself all bursting with ideas and characters and projects and it's wonderful. Anyway, I logged onto mibba and looked at the last things I had written here.

Holy sh*t.

I was terrible. Really, I was so, so terrible I actually can't believe that I was ever proud of the things I wrote, or how I could have ever expected other people to like them. I guess it's a good sign that I think I've seriously improved over the last few months - even if it does make every f*cking creative endeavour I have been on thus far embarrassing to look back on.

It's also nice to just see that I've grown up a lot. I'm still immature as f*ck in many aspects of life, but I can say with considerable confidence that my writing has matured. Maybe.

Yeah, so this was a journal just to say 'hi' to you guys. Hi, you guys!

P.S I was so terrified that new mibba arrived at some point whilst I was gone. Not gonna lie, pretty glad it didn't - I don't handle change very well.
March 30th, 2012 at 07:24pm