Dear you

Dear You,

Yeah, its true you still cross my mind from time to time. Sometimes you make me mad, sometimes you make me sad, but the emotions that I feel are not the point of my frustration. I don't want to miss you and I don't want to hate you....I just want to forget about you. I want your existence to be non existent to me. I'm tired of feeling this way, I am so fucking tired of hating and blaming you every time I think I like a guy, so tired of wanting to talk to you every time I lie awake in bed unable to sleep, just thinking about all the late night phone calls we shared when neither of us could sleep. Just leave my heart and leave my head...You don't belong there, don't you know that you never did? Its weird though, I want you out of my life so much, yet I want to talk to you so bad. I think that its closure that I am in such desperate need for, I would love to have the chance to chew your ass out! I want to walk right up to you, stare into your eyes and tell you how much I hate you, I want to tell you how much you have ruined my life and how Ill never get my innocence back, how I will never feel the way I have felt about you for anyone else not... in the same way, it will never happen. I loved you, I loved you so much, more than you will ever know. I got you, got you're whole life story....More than any other bitch will. Im determined to not think of you, your blue eyes and all the times we spent together.... The days when we were lovers and the days when we were nothing but friends. It doesn't matter anymore, because I'm going to do something about these feelings... I'm going to take all that weight off my strong shoulders that I've been carrying and give it back to you, but in return I expect my heart.

P.S Karma is a real bitch aint it? I mean look at what your underneath of!
March 31st, 2012 at 05:48am