Calling All Metal-Heads

So last night I came across news about the Golden Gods Awards 2012. Basically it's like the Country Music and BET awards only for hard rock and metal music. Man I'm not a huge metal-freak but even I'm super excited. Any time you have someone like Alice Cooper in the same room as Gene Simmons... O boy that must be good.
So the award show is suppose to take place on April 11th, and it'll broadcast on X Box Live, and I also read somewhere that it'll also broadcast on the Revolver Magazine facebook page, but I'm not sure if that's true, although I hope it is because I don't have an X Box.
The host of the show will be none other than FOZZY himself, and also WWE wrestler Chris Jericho, which is pretty awesome because grew up watching wrestling and seeing him perform.
Performances will be by Korn, Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson, Sixx:A.M., and a couple of others too that I can't remember. I'm a huge fan of Korn & Evanescence, so I'm super stoaked to see them perform live.
So if you want to know more about the show, such as nominees, how to vote, who's performing etc. then I suggest checking out the Revolver Magazine official website, and I'm sure the Golden God webpage shouldn't be too hard to find after that.



So what would this journal be without a few questions and a little bit discussion ;D

(1): Are you familiar with the Golden God Awards?
(2): Are you going to tune in to watch it?
(3): Who are you excited to see?
(4): Favorite hard-rock/metal band?

Edit: video
March 31st, 2012 at 11:15pm