what people say we are.

i was always told the things you do and say reflect who you are as a person. well i must be one messed up person. to be honest half of the things that come out of my mouth are due to no self impulse control. i can't what i say . everyone says that but if you meet me you will know why i say that. to be honest not to freak anyone out or to make them think i'm some weird homicidal manic who only thinks about murder but that is what comes out of my mouth most of the time. if you think that what i say is bad then just listen to what i think. i assure you i am normal or whatever normal is considered but when i look at a person i automatically think of the easiest way to kill them is. i don't know why but that's what i think . it's weird and trust me i try plenty of times to stop myself from thinking that way but i do. i am not anti- social because i love people but it's something that has crossed my mind so many times and to be honest i have been checked out by a few psychatrist and they can't figure out where it comes from but it isn't nothing to be worried about. wow. if what i've been told is really true then i must be a mass murderer in disguise. lmfao. but no seriously, why would i kill if i constantly worry how my life would change if everyone wasn't in it. we meet people in our lives for a reason they are there to teach us a lesson that we will never forget or they are there to shape the way we are today and are still constantly shaping it to meet the futures standards. either way no matter what anyone says no one can define who you unless you really are crazy and if that's so then you probably should listen to other people.
April 1st, 2012 at 06:38am