High School Girl

I've got you figured out it only took me 5 minutes. The way you dress, the way you talk, the way you act.

You wear band t-shirts, skinny jeans, converse, and bracelets on your arms. The typical high school look. You want everyone to know what you listen to because you think it shows who you are. 'Im so hardcore that i wear band t-shirts and converse. i wear skinny jeans that cut off all blood flow' you shouldn't have to prove yourself. so stop walking around with your stupid headphones in. music can't be your whole life. you're not as interesting as you think. so please wear something thats modest, and have some respect for yourself.

you talk like a freaking hypocrite. disagree with me one day then turn around the next day and tell me a different story. how predictable. you talk like a sailor and you're only 16.. and you're a girl. you should learn to respect yourself. wake up and see that its not very attractive to drop the f bomb every two seconds in a conversation. oh yeah, and stop flirting with every freaking boy you talk to. just because they talk to you doesn't mean their into you. your laugh is annoying when i know its fake and overused. whenever i tell you something you always try to top it, even if it was funny or depressing you always had to have the better story.

you act like everyone's friend, and you can't stand up for what you believe in. you can't turn someone down and im left to deal with your whining. you say you're all that but never follow it through. you terrible acting will never deceive me. the way you act like your life is so horrible, sure some of it probably was but it doesnt give you the right to brag about it. cause we've all been through something bad.

i've got you all figured out, the Typical High School Girl. you're the reason why i cant wait to leave.
April 2nd, 2012 at 04:42am