If luck had to bestow its fortune on me, it would only choose my left side. (Questions)&If someone can make me a layout for my profile.

Since I was a baby, luck has never been on my right side. Luckily, I'm left handed. I'm going to go through and tell you about every bone I've broken. (All of my right side, of course)

I've broken my right leg as a child. I used to live on a dirt road, so a lot of the boys(my cousins and brothers) would ride their bikes on this road. I happened to want to check the mail on day, and so I started to cross the road. My cousin, unfortunately, did not have brakes on his bike, as well as no shoes on his feet. He was coming straight for me. He caught my right leg, and spun me around the tire. My mother said that because she was not there at the time she didn't know, and because by the time she got home I was on the couch. The same night, my aunt came around to our house, and told me mother what happened. They came and looked at my leg, and my mom said it was horrible. She rushed me to the hospital, and they put me under I guess to set it back. And later tried to get my mom for child abuse because they thought she did it.

Then I bent my right collar bone at Wave Tech. It's this big pool that throws out waves. I was going down the water slide and it rushed me onto my right side. The chaperon's didn't think I had hurt myself. So I just sat around until everyone wanted to leave. Then when I got home, my mother took me to the hospital and they said that if I had been jostled even a little it would have been broken. Incidentally, my brother a few week after threw a small rock at me and hit me in the chest.

So then, recently I fractured my right hip in a cheer leading stunt. That one hurt. Had to be taken in an ambulance, and what not. Fortunately, it has healed now.

So then, today, my little sister took the plastic part from the vacuum and slam down on my right foot. Ouch! And they're swollen.

The only thing that has happened on my left is a few scars from when a boy pushed me and I slid a few feet in the gravel. That one hurt too.

1. What side has luck bestowed it's fortune on?
2. How is your day?
3. Are you on spring break?

If someone could help me the profile layout, or make me one, I would be great full. (:
April 2nd, 2012 at 06:42pm