Livid

Are you kidding me?
So... you're saying I lost everything that I have ever done past April 5, 2012? I just... I can't believe this happened. Mibba is supposed to be the awesome site where everything is magical and nothing goes wrong. We aren't supposed to have things like this happen. I mean, I did have a bad feeling that something was going to happen when Mibba stopped sending me emails about all of my threads. I thought it was a temporary problem. It would get fixed. Life moves on. Now this happens?

Honestly, I wouldn't be so upset if it didn't affect the forums. I admit that I haven't updated on stories (and I'm sort of glad I haven't), but we have always been warned to keep backups of our works. I always keep a copy of my stories. I always keep copies of my poems and profile layouts. I keep backup copies of everything except forums. Why should I have to save role-play replies? We shouldn't have this fear that it would be there one day and gone the next. I know this may be overreacting. Sure, we can all just pick up where we left off... but its still not the same.

I just don't know what to do at this point. I lost hours upon hours of role-play replies that are irreplaceable. I just started a few threads that I worked on last night and they've vanished. What if I pick up the role-plays and this happens all over again? What if we lose everything? I'm just scared to put in all my effort and have it disappear in front of my eyes all over again. I don't know if it would be worth it. I think it would... but at the same time... I don't know.
April 15th, 2012 at 08:30pm