Gah! Is Anyone As Stupid As Me?|Story Recommendations and Questions

Now that Mibba crashed would people like to recommend good stories to me? I didn't get to all the ones on my last journal and now I can't go back to them because it's gone.

I'm not mad at Mibba like a lot of people seem to be. I'm mad at myself for being so idiotic. I am perfectly capable of living without my journals, comments on my profile, and my story I published. Nbd, Mibba. But I am so pissed at myself because once I saved the first 3 chapters of a story I wrote in the drafts section on Mibba, I ERASED IT FROM MY IPOD (where I usually have to write because I don't have Microsoft word, and it's easier to jot ideas down onto my iPod when I get sudden bursts of inspiration because it's literally always with me.) I am majorly disappointed in myself mainly because it was the best written story I have written thus far. Hopefully I can go by memory and re-write at least almost as well as it was before.

Why? Why in the hell did I have to go and erase it? Figures the one time I do, something happens to make me lose it. Alls in the  day of a life of someone who makes a bad choice and the worst possible time.

Anyone else pissed at themselves or am I the only one here?

Lastly, a few questions since I am bored to tears:

1. Are you a cat person, dog person, both, or neither?
- I love dogs, always have. From the cats I've met in my life, most of them have been prissy and really mean. But that could always be a reflection of the owners, maybe?

2. If you are a cat person, what's your favorite breed? If you're a dog person, favorite breed. If neither, what's your favorite animal?
-My favorite breed of dog is German Shepard.

3. Do you have any good music to recommend me?

4. Are you sick of school yet? (If you still attend.)
-Definitely!

5. Funnest thing you've ever done? (Or one of the most fun.)
-Spent a week and a half straight  in islands of adventure riding all the rides over and over again... Roller-coasters<3

P.S. Please forgive me if I sound unintelligent at the moment. I didn't get not even a wink of sleep last night, and the night before I only slept about an hour. So please forgive me if this journal sounds (looks) like rambles from a delirious lunatic.
April 16th, 2012 at 03:08pm