My Teacher Is Crazy

I think my teacher, Mrs. B, is literally crazy. Not like psycho killer crazy, but a degree of crazy. Like today for instance, she took all the advanced English students to a job fair at a local college so we could try and get a job. Well, we weren't allowed in because two of the students were wearing jeans, even though they hadn't said anything about a dress code, and we weren't students of the college either, which they also failed to mention we had to be, so we took a tour of the school instead. We got this nice guy named Jefferey to give us an hour long tour.

You know those annoying types of people who, when you go on a tour, talk more than the tour guide and hardly let him talk? Yeah, that was Mrs. B. She didn't let him talk a lot and interrupted him multiple times. I felt kinda bad for the guy. She wouldn't stop talking THE WHOLE TOUR. Then, near the end, was the worst.

He was telling us about what he was majoring in, and how much he would be making once he got a job because Mrs. B asked him about it, then she turned to me and said, "Hey Kayla, you should dump David and get with Jefferey."

Image

I can't believe she said that! I mean, seriously? And the tour guide was standing right there next to her. So, not only is that awkward for me, it's awkward for him to. He was probably thinking, 'Why is this woman trying to set me up with some young girl?' He was like 21, and I'm 18, but he didn't know that and I look way younger than I actually am. My boyfriend wasn't too pleased when he heard Mrs. B said that, which anyone would be able to understand why.

My friend Gustavo even told me when we were in the cafeteria and Mrs. B was away, that he was 'thoroughly embarrassed by her.'

Mrs. B is also the teacher who told us Michelangelo cut off his ear, until another student corrected her and told her it was actually Van Gogh. She always confuses History facts, and is very forgetful. She's the type of person who, as my mom would say, would forget her own head if it weren't attached to her body. Her husband is a little better, but he sometimes gets his facts mixed up too. He even told the bible class he was teaching that God was an alien. Now we have teenagers running around telling everyone God is an alien. It's actually kinda funny sometimes, cause when quizzed on what they learned in the class, that's the only thing they can remember. And it's not like these two are just teachers, they're co-principles of the school. It's scary sometimes.
April 18th, 2012 at 11:56pm