To LoveForGiraffes Readers

This is just an update for my readers, if I have any left at this point. I know I've been terrible at updating because I haven't been updating at all as of late =[ I have tons of excuses as to why, but I know you guys don't really want to hear it, so I won't get into it.

What I do want to say is that I'm terribly sorry, but I promise I'm coming back really soon. I have three more weeks of classes left and then I graduate on May 22nd from my 2-year school yay! (On to bigger and better things at my 4-year school)

I will update 'There Is No I In Love' and 'The Ghost That Saved' me as soon as I can. I have a lot of work to do until my graduation date so I can't promise anything before then but I will do my best to free up some time and write because I love writing and I love hearing from you guys too, and I know it's not fair to keep you guys waiting.

However, in the meantime, I have a contest out that you can join if you want, it's called Colors and Couples Paired Contest, it should be on page 1 or 2 of the contest thread (depending on when you read this.)

Also, I entered in 2 contests myself so I will have 2 new one-shots coming up in the near future =] Both of them are slashes.

Last but not least Can't Hold Back will be updated as soon as my co-writer gets back to me, which is hopefully soon.

Thanks so much for your support and patience. I love you guys <3
April 20th, 2012 at 12:55am