WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL TO GET SOME STORY COMMENTS?!

*I'm not kidding. Murder is an option. :3

I just want people's opinions, yeah. Is it that hard? Seeing as I have about 7x more readers than comments: why do you waste precious minutes of your life reading my shit story, and then NOT GIVE ME FEEDBACK? You realise, by doing that, you have rendered the last few minutes of your life virtually pointless. You read my story for nothing. If you didn't feel it, thought it wasn't good, you might as well fcking let me know!

I apologise for ranting. :3

Watching Montreal Comedy Festival right now. Tim Minchin is on. One word: hilarious.

Actually, there have been some absolutely brilliant acts on. Danny Bhoy? Amazinggg. Quite liked Jeremy Kotz. Adam Hills was absolutely fantastic, but he's an Aussie so that's expected. :P

Like comedy? I mean, obviously, everybody does. But y'know. Got a favourite comedian?

Annnnd it's over. Okay, that's disappointing. It's usually way better. Montreal, pick up your game!

Actually, y'know, it's probably Australia's fault. We sent some lame guy (well, Paul McDermott is awesome, but lame in this context) to cover it, and instead of putting all the comedic stuff in; we've taken up time with stupid, stupid interviews.

I hate you, channel 10.

Okay, KIDDING. I love you so so so much. I just wished you actually worked at my place, so I didn't have to visit mates to watch good TV. :(

Conclusion: fck you, channel 10. And 11. Supernatural is on 11, and it's channel 10's "sister channel" so obviously it doesn't work at my place either. I HAVE ONLY SEEN ONE EPISODE OF SEASON 7! I've seen the others so many times I can't count, have them on DVD, but I've only seen one episode of season 7, when channel 11 miraculously decided to work briefly. And even then it wasn't a full episode, because reception cut out half-way through.

Like jesus. I live 10km out of town. 10 freaking kilometers! I should get channel 10. It's probably the most popular channel in Australia. And they don't have the cash for some amazing broadcaster-y things near my place, just to boost my signal?

I actually have bought one of those "signal boosters". HA! I definitely think they're a misnomer. Doesn't actually boost my signal at all. Paid 49 bucks, then had to travel to the city again to get extra cords, got back home; realised shop assistant guy gave me the wrong cords. Drove back to the big smoke to get the right ones.

Even with the right cords the bloody thing doesn't work!

Anyway, sorry for my use of extremeties etc. Super hyped up. Gonna go now. Have a great night, day, whatever day it was. Later. :)
April 21st, 2012 at 12:44pm