Dean Winchester is a babe + comment swap.

There's no denying it, Dean Winchester is 100% do-able. I just thought I'd point it out to all of you who don't already know. :)

I mean, how can you resist his charm? He's so freaking smooth. And gorgeous. And brave. It's cute how deep he is. :3

I love the episodes where he's with Lisa and Ben; I cried when Cas wiped their memory. I mean, I get that Dean was being an amazingly selfless person by doing that, but I'm still sad 'cause that was his little piece of happiness, y'know?

It just adds to his amazingness though; and adds to the tortured-soul-ness. (That sentence got away from me...)

Oh and the metallicar! That car is amazing. I have this thing for chevys, I'm pretty sure it started with the '67 Chevrolet Impala Dean drives. It's to die for.

I'd bang Dean just to get the car. :3

Anyway: if you love Supernatural as much as I do, you can check out my fanfic. I can't link it (stupid phone) but it's called 'The Oldest Son'.

^ And that is where the comment swap comes in. If you like it, comment, I'll comment on something I like of yours; pinky promise. :)

Gotta dash now. First day back at school, there's a bus waiting for me. :(

Wish me luck! I mean, the weight of all my textbooks may crush me sometime throughout the day.

Thanks x
April 23rd, 2012 at 11:44pm