Skrillex vs. From First to Last + Questions. n_n

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I PREFER FFTL.

This is from the argument that my fiance and I had earlier, about which is better. Obviously he picked Skrillex.

>_>
I like skrillex BUT Sonny Moore is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better in FFTL.
I dont even know why he left. -_-
There is some things that I dont even want to understand.

Anyhow,
Today im relaxing on the couch, with my cat sitting on me.
Tomorrow is a public holiday, for ANZAC day, so Im having like, a mid week weekend :D!
It just sucks that im sick?
I dont even know if sick would be the word for it, the doctors freaked me out by saying that she wants to do a CT scan of my head, but wont because she thinks Im pregnant.

FFS. NO. I LOVE KIDS AND WANT MILLIONS OF THEM. BUT NOT YET. Please?
She basically told me I was naughty for not using condoms, but it was a personal choice not to use them.
Dont Doctors just have a way of making you feel like you're a naughty child. Jeez, I went in with a broken rib from a car accident, and they still made me feel like I did something wrong.
At least when I broke my foot, the doctor I had then, laughed with me, not at me.

QUESTIONS!
1.Which do you prefer, FFTL or Skrillex?
2. If you're from Australia/New Zealand, what are you doing to celebrate Anzac day?
3. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
April 24th, 2012 at 07:22am