I want my readers back MIBBA!

Nice, just when I wrote a few pieces than can't be recovered the guys at mibba decide to do maintenance and puff suddenly my best works are gone along with my readers! This entry will be short, but I am really pissed off! It was the first time one of my entries got FIVE readers! I was happy, it was the first time in my life that I've got that many readers and you, MIBBA, you took that happiness away from me! I want my readers back since the material is gone forever! (well that is my fault because I did not backed it up, but that is not the problem here!) If you happen to read this and find as a waste of time and become frustrated, then you are feeling what I felt when my submissions got lost after I spend nearly two days working on them!

I am feeling better now, thank you for your understanding! Love you MIBBA! Let's not fight again, shall we?

DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF READERS THIS ENTRY HAS HAD AND IN ORDER TO PREVENT MISUNDERSTANDINGS ALLOW ME TO CLARIFY THAT I AM COMPLETELY AWARE THAT MIBBA HAS NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LOST OF MATERIAL. AS I SAID BEFORE I DID NOT BACKED IT UP, THEREFORE IF THE MATERIAL IS LOST FOREVER IT IS MY FAULT NO ONE ELSE'S.
THE ONLY PURPOSE OF THIS ENTRY WAS TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS UPON THE LOSE OF MY MATERIAL AND MAKE THE READERS FEEL WHAT I FELT. IF YOU WERE OFFENDED BY IT, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES. HOWEVER IF YOU FELT FRUSTRATED THEN THE ENTRY FULFILLED IT'S PURPOSE.
I AM HAPPY THAT I GOT MORE THAN TEN READERS WITH THIS ONE. OK TEN READERS AND ONE COMMENT AND THAT IS MORE THAN I CAN ASK FOR!
THANK YOU EVERYBODY!
April 26th, 2012 at 04:37am