The 4 Types of New Mibba Member Greeters

I'm one of those new Mibba Member Greeters. So I greet the new members, ask them if they need help or anything, and I've realized something about fellow New Mibba Member Greeters.

They fall into one of these categories:
1.) The Friendly Greeter - Generally just a 'hey, what's up?' They do the normal chit-chat, talking about Mibba and how it is a friendly community.

2.) The Story Whore - The person that is whoring their stories out there like the sun isn't coming up tomorrow. Why? Because they know that New Members are easy targets and will bring up their reading counts. At least that's what I gather from it, since is sometimes the same person shamelessly whoring to many newbies at once.

3.) The Ignorant Assh*le - This seems to be a newer trend. There is that one person who goes around, calling the new members ignorant offensive names and insulting them. Okay, so the newcomer loves God. Okay, cool. I don't think they put it on their profile just for you to say your God is sh*t and all of this stuff. So what? You're an Atheist or a Satanist or whatever religious affiliation you are. That doesn't give you right to criticize.

4.) The Flirts - Sees a cute picture. Decides to start putting a hit on that person right away.

So these are my four categories.

I also have the important question: Why just greet the newbies? Why talk to the old member too? Creep. Stalk. Go on their profile and say hello. It's not too hard. Just don't come off strange like you're a pedophile trying to get into their pants and you might make a new friend.

I'm done
April 28th, 2012 at 06:11am