Makeup For Music Video

Cool, Helen's asked me to work on a music video with her. I don't get paid of course, this is actually her job, but with 30 extras, she kinda needs the help. I'm flattered she came to me first.. Even though we had beef when makeup course finished. I really hoped I would never have to see her again, but I know she likes me too much.

I don't know any details yet, but I am pretty excited. I have been watching her Facebook for a couple weeks now, secretly insanely jealous of how well she's doing, when in course she always got other people to do things for her because "I'm too scared.."
Wouldn't even talk to the tutors if she needed help. How has she been getting all these job offers..

I just pray she doesn't go on about those personal issues.. I can work with anyone, you know, be professional, but I will not be her shoulder to cry on ever again. One of those people that just never listen. If you're not going to help yourself, then f**k, I am not going to help you.

The experience should be sweet. I've already done makeup for a short film, the NZ Fashion Bridal Week (never again do I want to see models that thin. Ever.)
Also worked on NZ's biggest theatre show, Miss Saigon. So a music video is pretty sweet. And I'm gonna kick ass and someone should give me a job. Hehehe. I just hope I have enough money to get to where ever it is, and hope my cold clears up by Saturday.

Gutted I have to miss out on Lauina's birthday drinks on Friday night. Damn.
Not seeing my boy this weekend. I will however, be seeing him tonight, and I'm going to fix his shin guards for soccer, since his bitch ass mother told him to get over it.
Eh, just cause you don't know how to do motherly things.
May 2nd, 2012 at 03:41am