Poetry Swap?

Any takers?

Image

So I just got done uploading two lyrical poems about an hour ago, and they both sound great, and it would be cool if I could get some readers. Both of which have themes of being yourself, and being honest and open about who you are.
Yesterday I made a journal expressing how upset I was about one of my pieces disappearing from my draft section, that of which I enjoyed working on, because the words flowed beautifully. But I logged on a couple of hours ago and checked my draft section, and you know what it was right there.
Huh.. mibba must be playing some tricks on me *shakes fist*
So I was excited to see it, all the lines that I made were there, so I added and tweaked a few things, and it is sitting beautifully in the poetry section right now along with another one that I wrote.

If you would like to check out my poems feel free to do so. The latest ones that I completed are called "Hello" and "Sweet Sincerity". However, you may check out any of my other poems if you'd like as well, doesn't have to be those ones. I think my favourite poem that I have on this website has to be "Sleep Forever". It was a lot of fun and easy to write, and it has a cool, funky, twisted, and dark element to it that I love.

Of course I would be glad to reciprocate and check out anyone else's.
May 4th, 2012 at 07:06am