This has been the longest day ever.

And the weirdest.

1. I made my brother cry. UNINTENTIONALLY.
2. I tried to climb onto my deck from the ground. It didn't work.
3. I went outside and actually did something that involves physical exercise. WOW.
4. I talked about anything that came to mind in the car ride back to my dad's. (divorced parents)
5. I ate a ton of food today.

That's pretty much what my day consisted of. BUT, I do want to mention something...

I think my dad likes one of his lady friends. Recently, he and she have spent a lot of time together. She comes over and cleans our house *supposedly*. He brings her up more than five times a day, and... he acts strange around her. He's strange anyway, but this is like an upscale from that. IT'S SO WEIRD. Plus, she's like twenty-eight and my dad is almost fifty. That doesn't help the equation... She has three kids already, too. LOL, don't ask.

And when I subtlety bring up something about it, he ignores me and pretends like I never said anything. There must be something fishy going on. I can feel it in my liver.

Do I just let it (if there actually is anything) just unfold, or do I take some kind of action and use my inference skills to assume and predict?

Oh, and I REALLY love octopuses.
May 7th, 2012 at 05:59am