...

I think "..." is going to be my journal titles from now on. I suck at thinking of titles for them because I talk about so much. :/

Anywho.

I'm done with school like the first week of June. Pretty excited! And then I will have absolutely nothing planned and end up spending most of my time in my room until my friends drag me out. Oh, and if you read my last journal, that guy and I made up. Like we're friends again, not together. As for my best friend, well, we're not best friends anymore. The point is, I will be able to update Bitch War, Now and Forever, and even start my amazing next story! Yay. Er, yeah.

Oh, right! Now I remember what else I was going to say...well, write. We had our first track meet yesterday for the season and we....LOST. Completely. I ended up running 1600M, 800M, and 4x200M. I wasn't orignally going to do the relay, but I had to fill in for someone. The worst part was, I had just bought nachos, knowing I was done for the day, when this girl comes up to me and says, "Hey, Rin, we need you to fill in." So by the time we had waited for the other heats to finish, and then finish our on race, my nachos were cold. And half-eaten by my brother.

That's it for now. Oh and random facts are....

In ancient Egypt, priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.

If you stay up all night, your body burns an additional 161 calories.

Did you know that longer the finger, the faster it’s nail will grow.

If you live in the US, you’re never more than 115 miles away from a McDonalds. Out of 48 states the spot that is fartherst away from a Mc Donalds lies in the state of Nevada and is known as “The McFarthest Spot”.

....

I ussually do three facts, but they were pretty interesting. Note: I don't write these. I Google it.
May 13th, 2012 at 04:01am