The most AMAZING night <3

So yesterday, I had my sixteenth birthday party. It was bloody amazing :D

I wore this light pink pleated boob tube dress, and black heels. I have blisters today but it was so worth it ! and I can't even tell you how stressed I was, like we had to set up the hall, and get the helium balloons and the desserts, and decorate the cake..and then on top of it my skin decided to be a b*tch and go all dry and red. Buuuut it looked fine by the time we got to the hall.

I was actually worried that people wouldn't show up because the invitation said 5PM for 6PM and by 6:15, only three people were there. They ended up showing though, and I ended up with like 50 people. I feel loved. I was surprised though because all the hectic guys ended up coming and they stayed till the end. Success!

And oh my gosh, the DJ was amaaaaazing! his music started of all weird and slow but by the end the place was bouncing :D . Even my lack of dancing skill wasnt a problem.

I kind of ate like a million chocolate covered strawberries..:|

The best part of the night? When the guy I'm crushing on came up to me and went "Zeenat, you look very beautiful tonight" !! *screams and faints*

Funny story though, he can't dance either, but I don't care. He thought I looked beautiful. <3
May 13th, 2012 at 03:43pm