Not sure if hitting on me or just a compliment.

So there's this girl, this REALLY cute girl, in my bio class. Her name is Shawna, and she's just gorgeous and funny and adorable and a;dkjdskjfl I just want to cuddle her.

I've had a crush on her since she transferred to my school halfway through the year. We finally started talking about two months ago.

Yesterday she posted on my facebook: I love you and your tumblr <3!

She stalks my tumblr. Does this mean she likes me too? I mean nobody stalks my tumblr. My best friend doesn't even follow me. But Shawna stalks my tumblr. She also said I love you. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? STOP MINDFUCKING ME, SHAWNA!

I'm too scared to actually just come out to her and ask her what her sexuality is, so instead I've opted for plan B: REBLOG ALL THE LESBIAN THINGS. Well, not completely, but I've been trying to hint at it by reblogging Naomily, girls in their underwear, and various hot actresses.

She's always posting on my facebook calling me pretty and saying I love you. The other day she went through and liked every single one of my profile pictures.

IS THIS JUST HER COMPLIMENTING ME OR IS SHE HITTING ON ME?

I'm so confused.
May 14th, 2012 at 07:57pm