Avengers

Just going to say right now: SO MUCH FUCKING FEELS!!!!

I have seen this movie twice already and I'm so freaking obsessed.

First, you have Stark, played by the gorgeous Robert Downey, Jr. and he is just so fucking amazing and beautiful and...yeah. Perfect. He is one of my favorite of all the Avengers and I wouldn't ask for someone to ever replace Rob. He's too much perfect.

Then, we have Thor. And we all know Thor is a mofo badass. He's perfect as well. And DAMN does he have a nice ass. So when he was all like, "Loki is my brotha!" and Black Widow bursts his bubble and is like, "He's killed eighty people in two days." and he deflates and is like, "He's adopted?" like a sad little puppy. He's just too cute for words.

I'm going to tell you right now, the entire Avengers team is full of sexy ass people. They're all just gorgeous. and perf.

Then you have Loki who is so misunderstood. My friend and I have come to the conclusion that he's only crazy cause he needs to get laid. We both were just like, "I'll volunteer my body for the good of the world!"

The movie is hilarious and the actors played their parts perfectly. They just fit into the Marvel world so perfectly. So, if you haven't seen it? Go see it. Right. Now. Cause it is worth it.
May 16th, 2012 at 04:09am