I Have A Secret.

I think I'm in love with you. I truly do, Dylan.

But I'm so chicken I would rather tell perfectly good strangers than tell you. Because you're the first person to intimidate me. And make me nervous. And..

I miss you. I miss hanging out with you. I miss seeing your stupid little smirk, and your inappropriate jokes. I miss us fan-girling over Weezer, and Hodge making fun of us. I miss our political talks, and you bragging about seeing Mr. Stephen Colbert live. I miss the flirting, the secret looks that we would give each other. And the walks to your car. I miss your blue eyes. And your stupid, dumb hair.

I don't miss you flirting with Chealsea. Or you smirking at me while you did so. Or the head games.

_-_-_-_-_-_

Angsty, huh? I have freaked over this boy since February, when he introduced himself and asked me what my favorite color was. I actually miss college.
I freak every night when I'm on Facebook because I wanna IM him, but am afraid I will be too clingy.

-------________---------

Tumblr anyone? I just got one. idonthateyouijustwanttosaveyou.Tumblr.com
I like following people. Especially people who follow me. (Shameless. Whoring.)

________-------_______

1. How was your day?
2. Boy problems?
3. Wanna be friends?
4. Have you seen "The Avengers" yet? I. Loved. It.
May 17th, 2012 at 04:38am