I'm retarded. Obviously.

Okay so maybe I lied.
I'm not back on Mibba.
In fact, I'm never on it at all.

That awkward moment when all my journals start off with my talking about how I'm never on Mibba and am going to try to come back and continue to make journals but never do. :D..

Anyway, I thought I'd share an embarrassing moment because it's now funny to me and doesn't make me want to cry, ahaha. I posted it on Facebook already.

Image

Yeah. I did that.

So basically what happened was I had to go talk to my teacher and find her in the p.e. office thing and I'd never been in there before so I didn't know where to look. So I peak around the corner and see her (and a whole bunch of kids working out) through these giant class windows - thinking they were sliding doors. So I knock. A few kids look at me funny. And I try to push the door (window) over to the side and it appears to be locked. I'm sitting there like wtf they can see me why won't they open the door? Are people that rude nowadays? Then I look over to my left and about six feet over see the door.

Seriously Chelsey? Seriously?

Oh then today I tried to go in there again and went and tried to open the storage door thinking that it was the door to get into the p.e. office and god mad because it was locked.

#dumbashell.

But at least I find it funny now? :D..
May 18th, 2012 at 02:32am