I smell sex and candy.

This journal has nothing to do with it's title other than ;

I'm listening to : Sex and Candy - Marcy's Playground

So glad to be back into the swing of things.

I've been really good about updating my story every few days until this latest chapter. I'm hoping to post another one tonight tho. I've stumbled into a bit of a problem. I know where I wish to go with I'd Be Another Memory but I'm undecided on how I should get there. Nevertheless, I shall figure it out.

Check it out?

I'd Be Another Memory

I'm so happy to say that I actually have subscribers who read my story! And comment! That doesn't happen to me like, evar.

Welp, I'm also starting a co-write with Lucifer'sTrap. It should be really good, I like her style :)

I'm thinking of possibly starting a horror story as well. I'm not sure how well I'd be at it but I'll never know if I don't try, right?

Hope you check my story out and love it! I'm hoping someone will comment and tell me what they like and don't like about it so I know what to work on.

See you later lovelies, have a good day. I am, other than trying to take care of my sick wife. Poor baby didn't go to work 'cause she don't feel good. She's sleeping now though. Hopefully she'll sleep it off and be better later or tomorrow *kisses her forehead*

Buh byes!
May 18th, 2012 at 08:28pm