decisions.

OKAY, ANYONE WHO IS A REGULAR READER OF MY STORIES SHOULD PROBABLY READ THIS.

so. as you all know, LMH is coming to an end; there are only three chapters left i have to post. and there is supposed to be another story that i am going to post once it is over. oh, and LMH has a sequel too.

but i've been thinking.

i have a bunch of stories on hiatus, and the sequel to LMH and the new story that's supposed to be coming up. but i've reached a point in my writing career - although i just do it just for fun - where i don't want to write anything that i already have. i'm taking oneshot requests right now, and i have no idea how long i'll be on this kind of kick.

so i'm gonna finish LMH whenever i feel like it.

also, i've been dithering over what to do when LMH actually is over. and i've decided: i'm not going to start the sequel right away. i'm gonna start the story that i've planned on when LMH finishes, and keep Mirrors active, but i'm gonna take Angel off the shelf. there are just some thing i want to do with it, and Mirrors at well.

i guess you could say i'm like at some sort of stalemate with my writing right now, and i feel like the collections of oneshots i'll do will help me hone my skills and help me get all the fluff in my head out. or something.

if anyone wants a oneshot, they only need to leave a comment on my profile, or message me, and we can work something out. :3

~Arizona
May 20th, 2012 at 11:41pm