are you serious?

so I was on FaceBook, deleting stuff, clearing stuff, etc., and then I get a notification.
I click it and says the whole "Victoria ____ tagged you in a photo" thing.
I thought that was a little weird because I haven't talked to Victoria since before I went to Pinnacle, so obviously I haven't seen her since then either. I click the picture anyway, and it's of Victoria with her mouth wide open and holding a banana to it, and the caption says "this is how randi gets guys to like her ;)" and then it has my name tagged in it.

over 97 people liked that picture.

yes, I know I made bad decisions in the past, but I had reasons. everybody wants to feel wanted, even if it's for a short amount of time.

I couldn't believe she'd do that to me. before I left, I told her stuff in confidence that I'd never told anyone before, not even Christy. and Christy used to be my absolute best friend.

she deleted it, but knowing that it was even up in the first place, and that she thinks that about me even after everything I've told her, hurts. it hurts A LOT.

I can't trust anyone. I have NO ONE there for me. my own mom isn't even reliable.

F-CK FAKE FRIENDS, F-CK FACEBOOK, F-CK THIS TOWN, F-CK THAT SCHOOL, F-CK ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE. I'm f-cking done.
May 21st, 2012 at 02:02am