Keeping THE Secret (And Concert Hunting)

Nice to know there's been other Mibbians as adventerous as me, and decided to post something on the new site. I looked around, liked everything I saw, realized I needed to re-sharpen my BBcode skills (if we even still use them on Mibba.net), and enjoyed feeling like an invited guest for writing a tutorial nearly a year-and-a-half ago so I could see the new site sooner.

The only thing I miss is the little SPELL CHECK button at the top of the page. Google Chrome is with me though, and I'd be screwed without it. Not that I can't spell, I just get my nails stuck in the keyboard, edit any blatant extra letters, then move on only to find out later I missed a couple backspaces.

Just imagine how fast I'd get banned if I put up all the new info to Mibba.com about Mibba.net... So I'll keep my fingers tied, and behave.
Anyone know if Steel Panther is playing around Allentown anytime soon? I know they just did some event for WMMR and I couldn't go.

From what I've heard, their live shows are hilarious, and the music is too. But seriously, imagine getting paid to be a parody of an American hair metal band. I would take it as far as I possibly could, because no job would be as good as that.
May 21st, 2012 at 09:58pm