The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 66)

So yeah, I just realized that I had already did this REOS the week of the crash; problem, is that I had forgotten everything I wrote for it. So now I'm going to do it again but with a different story. On the aspects of my school love life: realized that W "7CS" J was a gigantic asshole who decided to give his ex three chances on regards to their relationship after she cheated on him twice, but little ol' me who ignores his DM for just a few hours to study for an exam is instantly considered trash. Yeah, guess this teaches me to officially give up on trying to find love at Uni. or with Greek frat boys who are also football players. Anyways, before I continue on rambling about how pissed off I am; let's just cut straight to the point of why you are actually here, shall we? By the way, sorry that this is a few weeks (or months) past since the last one.

The sixty-sixth installment of REOS is...
The Diner by I'd.Be.Your.Tears. She had won third place to my Fortune Cookie Story Contest and gets 3 REOS.

This story so far has 19 chapters, 122 comments, 339 readers, 125 subscribers Those readers don't seem to match up with the comments nor the subscribers. Are you guys falling asleep on your keyboards again?, and is Rated NC-17 (on regards of it being an original slash). The eye-candy for this story are those of original characters. The genres for this story are Romance and Teen. The summary for this story is...

Ash can't handle living with his stepdad, and eventually runs away. He finds the diner that Slater owns and starts working there immediately. Although Slater is quite a bit older than him and doens't really seem to like him, Ash immediately falls for him.

But then his past comes chasing after him.


Now we can get to talk about the author. She is probably on her summer break from Uni (maybe), has a tumblr, has 78 stories, and has two journals titled Story Obsession.

Now we can get started on a couple of her stories...

1) The Diner
2) Cover Boy with 12, 103, 284, and 46 {completed, slash, original fiction, original characters, NC-17}
3) Beauty with 23, 260, 526, and 82 {completed, slash, original characters, NC-17, original fiction}
4) Happy with 3, 11, 226, and 7 {short story, completed, starring Alex Gaskarth and Luke Thompson, R, slash}
5) Sugar We're Going Down with 29, 83, 621, and 60 {starring Pete Wentz, slash, completed, NC-17}

Now that I've finally finished with the redo of the 66th REOS, here's to hoping that mibba doesn't have another crash. I really don't want to try this one again for the third time. Well, it has been a rough ride...meaning that the next REOS will officially be the last REOS that has the All Time Low videos. Soon it will be The Maine's turn.
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=yNXXzYwaqmc[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=VmCb2BGzOK4[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=F0m8qgGM2II[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=FatjG0wFsdk[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=DX6zj2id_2s[/youtube]

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me.
May 22nd, 2012 at 03:20am