stupid teenie fangirl...

ok are all you girls blind!!! pete is the hottest one of all!! he's the only hot one!! Andy's a nerd, patrick's gay, and joe is jus plain and he has an afro type thing!!! EEEWWW!!! I LUV ONLY YOU PETE!!! you're the best and hottest bassist ever!!
Posted at 4:36pm on July 16th, 2007 by Pete_wentz_luver_316


now this is what I said to her:

to Pete_wentz_luver_316:

what.the.hell.
no one disses Joe,Patrick or Andy just like some piece of shit.ESPECIALLY JOE NOW THAT I'M AROUND.As what a lot of people have pointed out here, you like a band coz you think all the guys are cool, not just Pete fucking Wentz (no offense Pete).Just think, if Joe weren't around, there would be no kick-ass guitar solos and an AWESOME AND NOT GROSS kick-ass afro. If Patrick weren't around there'd be no awesome vocals that'll knock your socks out. If Andy weren't around there'd be no amazing drumming and a dude who performs with his shirt off showing off his awesome tattoos(XD).It'll just be Pete, bassing away, sure he could get new members but NO ONE could possibly be able to perfectly duplicate and copy what Joe, Patrick and Andy can do (again, no offense Pete).

and FYI.
Joe is as hot as Pete is, with or without the afro, and I lurves him <3

Patrick is as cute as a teddy bear, I just want to fucking squeeze the hell out of him. <3

Andy, said to himself that he was a nerd at some interview, but if he is so then he has to be the most AWESOME nerd that ever walked the earth with kick-ass drumming skills and kick-ass tattoos! <3

and as what X-SaRaH-x said: "gay is not a synonym for shitty"

so go piss off some other fans, just not me.


from falloutboyrock.com

gahd.
July 17th, 2007 at 07:52pm