A journal for today as well

A million years on this world, could any one tolerate living here that long?
That’s why humans can’t live forever, we don’t want to.
If forever wasn’t so permanent we’d last it.
Tattoos don’t last forever.
Only until we die.
After we die we decay away our skin turns to nothing more then dust and who’s going to know about the butterfly that you had tattooed on your shoulder?
The times we spend here are never what we wanted until we look back and in hindsight we realize how much fun we really had.
Hindsight is twenty/twenty.
There was never a time I forgot about growing older.
Stories of time passing by are the ones that interest me the most lately.
Why does age frighten a girl who was never vain before?
Why is the future more frightening when you’re about to walk out and be in it?
Lies make the world go round no matter what anybody else tells you.
If two out of three isn’t bad then why are there so many damn perfectionists?
What’s a ‘scene’ and who really gives a damn how you dress or wear your hair?
Who cares if you dress like a psycho and cuss like a sailor?
Only God can judge me so you can shut the hell up.
I don’t have heroes because no matter what people will disappoint you at some point.
If Hemingway wrote all of those amazing things as an alcoholic why can’t teenagers drink when they’re writing their essays for final exams?
I don’t encourage alcoholism just wondering really.
The more you wonder the more you learn right?
Then is there a wisdom in being young and curious or did curiosity really kill the cat?
Whose cat did it kill and why are we still talking about it?
Am I asking what we’re all thinking or is it just me that thinks about things like this?

Is there anybody out there?
♥/HATE
SuperCassie
July 21st, 2007 at 09:19pm