Ladies read. (Bringing this back up)

OK Van really needs as much help as she can get. So I'm bringin back my jurnal up. Here is what it said on the jurnal

Ok this got delited on the formes so I'm posting it here, all I need is your first and last (if you want first letter of your last name) names, email address and your location of where you live (Country then eaither province /state)

There is petition that is going on for girls, it started out on the Billy Talent boards by a girl name Van. Pleas sign if you will, here is the reason why...NOTE:This is what she wrote.

Every band out there [including our beloved BT] makes guys hoodies, and occasionally, women's hoodies. But half the time, the guys hoodies are a hell of a lot nicer than the girls' hoodies, and the girls want to buy the guys hoodies, only the guys SMALL or even extra small, is just too damn big.
Now I'm definitely not that small of a girl, but my bottom half is wider than my top half. On top, I'm not so big, and so I need a smaller size than extra small mens, but I want the mens hoodie design. I always end up having to settle getting a less nice women's hoodie just because they don't carry smaller sizes in men's designs. Sometimes, I'll even leave a show with no hoodie at all. And this makes me very sad because I do love my hoodies in the wintertime.

And with hoodies getting more and more expensive, we want to make sure something really fits before dishing out $50+.

So I'm planning on sending out a mass e-mail to a bunch of different merch companies with a signed petition of as many people possible, who feel this way. If you want to fight for a world of more equality with hoodie designs that fit BOTH men and women, then please include your full name and e-mail address. I encourage you all to send out e-mails of your own as well. Many voices are better than one.
Also, if you have any suggestions of bands' merch companies i should e-mail or look into, please list your suggestions below.

Maybe the men of Billy Talent will even see this post and take it into consideration for their own hoodies.

Thank you.

[I am a soon-to-be 23 year old, and I'm creating this petition in all seriousness]
July 22nd, 2007 at 03:36am