WTF was wrong with me...

I just read a past journal entry of mine.....

2:00am - Monday 15th January 2007
I sat on my bed, knees clasped to my chest, tears streaming down my face. Why wont anyone help me? I’m reaching out for help but why can’t they hear me... I’m crying my heart out and nobody’s listening. Not even my mother who is less than 15feet away. I try to keep my sobs low so no one will come investigate. Something is very wrong with me, I’m talking to people that aren’t actually there...they don’t exist. I’m starting to scare myself, seeing things in the dark getting close and closer to me. Cowering under my sheets at 2am unable to breath, shaking from re-occuring nightmares. THIS . ISN”T . NORMAL . I don’t want to be having suicidal thoughts while I’m trying to go to sleep. I hate fighting the urge to overdose or cut. Sometimes I just want to sleep and never wake up. My mother never seems to take me seriously, she thinks it just hormones and every teenager feels like this. I don’t think so, I can’t tell her whats going through my mind. She just wouldn’t understand. I’m crying so much I can’t breathe, It hurts.

The Only Thing I Can Think Is What The Hell Was Going Through My Head.
July 22nd, 2007 at 11:07am