Dysfunctional class

Gah, i cant take anymore of my dysfunctional business studies class.

they go on about wanting to be in this company that YAA [young acheivers australia] have got us entred and registered with. they said the product that we wanted to sell, they came up with that idea, they said and signed an agreement that we will be at the markets no matter what excluding family / sporting commitments or work.

and now theyre fucking critizing everything we do, we made the roster up, they told us they didnt want to be there or go, but now they do.... mind you me and my friend scored a 4 hour lunch time on that day because they finally decided that they would go.

but argh they annoy me so much, i just ignore them, but they got to the point of yelling in my face and abusing me in my face... i just upped and left the class room, basically i ran out of class without permission, and no one noticed, and i didnt have a regretful feeling. i left the room because i felt i was going to fucking punch them in the face.

i hate the school so much...

ive tried everything, im just ranting. no one will listen to me except for the friend that along with me has scored 4 hour lunchtime with.
July 24th, 2007 at 11:04am