The funeral

The funeral was at 2 and I'm home now... It was terribly depressing. A lot of my friends from middle school and my old high school were there. Those who weren't there yesterday. I saw Daniel and Brittany and Stephanie. ::sad:

I hugged Kimberlee again. The first time I went trick or treating was in 8th grade and it was with her and Maeghan...

Apparently, Maeghan was depressed and asked her bf for drugs. He gave them to her and basically said, "This'll do the trick."

She had always been depressed since I met her but she always hid it under a smile and out going attitude.

Maeghan will be buried were she was born in Kentucky. Under her aunt's trees and in the fields and pastures. Kind of like in Forest Gump. I wish it was here so I could visit her. But that's selfish of me. One day I'll make my way to Kentucky to say my final goodbye.

I got a t-shirt with her pic on it. The pic in my last journal... They had run out yesterday but had more today. I'm glad I got one.

The other day my friend was saying how we (our middle school crew) should get together again. She was disappointed that this was how it happened.

Her grandmother started crying when she saw how many friends Maeghan had that loved her.

-Sigh-

I'm gonna miss her so much. She was a good person and I can't remember a single time she ever had anything bad to say about anyone.
July 25th, 2007 at 04:20am