Getting ready to post on Guardians

((This is just me saving something I've been working on for an RP on Serebii. I like comments! Ty is 6 and Carlton is 8.))

DIN DING…

“NO! I’m nearly done!”

DIN DONG…

“I DON’T WANNA STAY IN!”

DIN DIN DING DIN…

Ty placed the final full stop on his grammar sheet, and shoved it under his desk. “Okay, class,” called the stocky teacher. “Go out to play, and REMEMBER TO COME BACK IN AGAIN. I’m looking at you, Phil,”

The boy called Phil, who was sitting next to Ty, muttered something unintelligible as his face reddened. Ty pocketed his texta and walked out into the playground, blinking in the bright sunlight. All of the kids went to their Spots, this having been designated by the older kids on the first day (“Everyone smaller than this tree stump… sits near those other… tree stumps. Everyone bigger! Um… near those… other… other… tree stumps?). Sometimes the older people from the High School next door in their White-and-Green uniforms sat near the boundary and played with lonely little kids.

Ty groaned when he saw the sandpit was full of Year Two kids, all screaming and fighting. “I AM NOT A GIRL SO I DON’T HAVE BOOBS!” screamed a boy who was being buried by a pink-haired girl with a cheeky smile on her face. Ty recognised her as one of the kids from the bush. Slightly desperate to get his drawing done, he wracked his brain for ideal spots.

Then he remembered the boy’s toilets. He had seen many writings on it, some he did not understand, especially the one about a rooster. Or the other one his mummy said was short for Richard. He happily walked there, interested in when Sam would notice.

CRASH BASH BOOM BAA, yet again.

“OW, YOU HURT ME! AGAIN!”

“YOU WERE IN THE WAY! AGAIN!”

A small boy was leaning against the wall, looking dazed. He had incredibly spiky, blond hair. He yelped and bounced off the wall, grabbed some wipes from a container in his pocket and scrubbed his hands. This was Carlton Von Scuuba, from the bush. Mr. Hogg was standing next to him. “Ty! Be more careful next time!” said Mr. Hogg, glaring at him like he had just killed a kitten. Ty muttered an apology as Mr. Hogg walked off. Ty went into the toilets and chose the middle cubicle.

“Um… T-Ty? Wh-what are you d-doing?” asked Carlton, suddenly appearing. Ty let out a startled cry.

“Drawing,” he grunted, uncapping his texta. He began to draw the crude caricature.

“Ty! D-Don’t! It-it’ll make th-the toilet cu-cubicle all bl-black!”

“So?” Ty asked, not looking up. He looked at a message on the door. “Um… Carlton, do you know why this person wants me to shove my rooster in his donkey?”

Carlton glanced at the writing, and blushed. “T-Ty, that’s not what it means…” Carlton whispered in Ty’s ear what it really meant.

“OH GOD! That’s SICK!” he yelled, scratching out the writing. Carlton walked out as Ty finished his drawing, still disgusted by the message.
July 27th, 2007 at 11:47am