3000...

So, here it is...
Another journal from me, marking another milestone in a little story I like to call FTF, and another journal trying in some way to convey my sincere and eternal gratitude for all the support and comments I have ever received on this story.

Words will never be able to fully express how much I love each and everyone of you that has ever commented on my story, helping to keep me motivated and writing updates. It has now become my own private obsession, so I thank you all for allowing me to indulge it.

Thanks also to all the amazing friends I have made on here, you are incredible and I love you so much...more than I ever thought possible...

As you probably know by now, I am going away on holidays soon, and the one thing I am going to miss the most (besides my cat and dog...) is everyone here. You are truly amazing, inspiring people....

Unfortunately, there is now only 4 more updates before FTF goes on hiatus while I am away, but as I said before, it will be back!!! The story isn't ending yet...

And I just thought I should also point out that my 3000th comment was actually "Cruel!" from The Way....yeah, WAY to make me feel worse about what is happening at the moment than I already do!!!

Anyways, thank you all so, so much...I honestly don't think I would have ever got this far if it wasn't for the amazing support I get on here from everyone.

Image
August 9th, 2007 at 10:40am