Introduction

It is 1:17 am on a school night and I have the sudden urge to actually do something on this mibba site....I thought I may well introduce myself because I believe that I have a lot of (bullshit) to say.
I think I am dealing with fate...I just got tickets to the mcr concert and guess what day they are on? 4/26..my b-day. It is like my heart was calling out to them and they heard me because they decided to make my 18th b-day the best fucking thing on the face of the earth.
I did the same thing for my 16th b-day. Green Day came to my hometown not even a week before the big day....it's a good sign, it just has to be.
Considering I am graduating high school, getting a car, getting a tattoo, going to college and to mcr all in the same year...I think things will be awesome. ahh...it's exciting.

Speaking of cars, right now I am looking at a 98 chevy lumina. I don't know how good they are but this one looks ok, and it is on $1495. I need a cheap, good, first car to get me where I am going but still won't hurt to see me run into things. I am a horrible driver, I will run into things.

I am done, I have to wake up in 5 hours....but I might have a freaky dream to share tomorrow...I always do, no one knows it yet though.
March 19th, 2007 at 06:31am