PROJEKT REVOLUTION.

FUCKING ROCKED.

Seriously. Got caught in a mosh and got kicked in the face. My nose is sunburned to shit.

But

Madina Lake ruled. The lead singer crowd surfed.

SOB rapped the fucking place down.

Then everyone started moshing to The Bled.

Then- Saosin. FUCK YES. Saosin made so many mosh pits, they had more than The Bled O___O And it got fucking CRAZY.

Then Mindless Self Indulgence. They ruled. Like, hardcore ruled. Jummy Paige. YES. And the chick crowd-surfed and she is HOT and I touched her butt on accident. And she almost fell. But she was crowd surfing. And then Jimmy Paige went all WTF AT LEAST TELL ME YOU GOT THEIR WALLETS. And then he went OMG GIVE ME, THE GODS, SOME FUCKING CIGARETTES. THE GODS HATE MENTHOL. ACTUALLY, THE DRUMMER GOD LOVES MENTHOL BUT I'M THE ONE THAT WANTS THE FUCKING CIGS! AND HOW THE FUCK DID YOU THINK I WAS GONNA LIGHT THIS WITH MY FUCKING LIGHTNING OR SOME SHIT? And then he put on bright pink fairy wings when he did faggot. And it was amazing. Everyone moshed.

And then we moved to the sit down part, the theatre. No more moshing. But Julien K played. They were all right.

Then- Placebo. HOLY FUCKING HELL. THEY RULED. fsdbhfdasdfaahsdhabfhak he changed up Meds so that it was all slow-ish and shit, and I was like YAY!

HIM was next. HIM.... THey were awesome. But Ville Valo sounded mega fucking sick.

Then it was Taking Back Sunday. OMFG. FUCKING AMAZING.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE RULED. AS IN MY FACE MELTED OFF. He did a shout out to Donna and MIKEY WAS THERE TOO! But not playing =[ BUT I SAW THEM. YAY. AND THEY KICKED ASSSSS. THERE WAS ALL FLAMES AND FIREWORKS AND SHIT.

AND LINKIN PARK. LINKIN PARK FUCKING BLEW MY MIND. They had the entire STADIUM up and screaming the lyrics and I most DEFINITELY can barely talk right now.

AND I OVER-KILL LOVED IT. I'm like.... Still adrenaline high. Even after the three hour drive home.

And I most definitely have a new My Chem blood-spatter shirt.

:3
August 16th, 2007 at 02:55pm