i guess i have no ***ing clue, but nobody does

Well, lately everything has been crazy. I am trying hard to make it better. I mean its life; I know nothing will be perfect. I thank God for that.
Am I sorry for all I done? No.
What do I have to be sorry for? I have enjoyed the things I done; but nobody else does.
Its crazy I'm either to young for sex; but I'm to old to be sheltered.
Hmmm...... So am I protected or am I prisoned.
I understand alot. (it comes with being corrupted)
Not even guilty. I take the blame....but no I don't feel like the worst person ever.
Pathetic? Always have.
The only hing I feel bad about is not being with him right now. (I am at school) and (he is in his class down the hall)
but because of all that has happened I can't even go to the spring musical with him.
I will end up hanging out with my friend Katie.

Well, why doesn't anybody get onto my dad about drinking? Alcohol no big deal! But not when he doesn't have a job and can barely afford it, but still uses the money for that purpose.

I wish I was still young. Like the age of 4-7 years old.
I was still innocent. I mean I was bound to be corrupted from my childhood I was given;and the world we live in.
but it was fun. the only thing to worry about was getting stung by a bee.
When my dad was gone I was actually naive to think all dads done that.
Today has been my yesterday and will be tomorrow.
It will suck, It will be great, It will be mixed.
But it will be turned into a poem for sure
Peace,
dead_punk
March 23rd, 2007 at 08:50pm