i'm home. :)

camp was great! i had a lot of fun.

i loved my cabin, girls five! i had a new counselor this year, sinead. it was her first year and i hope i made it good. <3 she was awesome. phyllis and lauren were awesome too but in some ways, really mean and annoying. sinead was never like that. =) so thank you sinead.

i drank coffee everyday! and yeah, my allergies were pissing me off (and they still are) but i had a good time. senior challenge was great, i guess. except for when that fat kids sister yelled at me. either way we all got ice cream after the seniors graduation and stayed up untl 12:30. =)

i'm just so happy chris schneller came, j.lo was there, lori, laurelle, eddie, lauren i, rob, and a bunch more. it was a shame wacky jacky/scout, her mom, vinny, his sister danielle and her husband mike, couldn't come but sometimes you can't take off work to stay at a camp to volunteer, free of pay, for a week.

but i had an awesome time and i'm sad i gotta come back to drama, bullshit, other crap, and school. but daddy picked me up =) and he got me burger king and we went grocery shopping and it feels good to be home.

ps. i've got a new love interest. =) let's see if this one lasts.
he lives in mastic beach though. tsk.

xx.
allison.
August 25th, 2007 at 07:27am