Summer's Here!

So let's see...

My life has changed a lot this whole school year. I moved (again), and made a whole lot of new friends. I'm going to be a fish next year, choir and band here I come!!! I'm so excited about it.

Yesterday was my last day of school, and man was it crazy. In my history class we had to write a letter to our senior self, which we will get when we graduate. In mine, I reminded myself about a whole lot of things I never wanted to forget, like possible road trips to Canada someday, and a certain last day of seventh grade, which was so amazing! Also to start that band someday with me and my friends. I also put in it a drawing that I loved of mine, and some songs I had written. I just can't wait to see it all again.

I'm also kind of sad because my bestest friends are all going to be home schooled next year. I honestly have no idea why someone would want to be home schooled through high school, but nevertheless I will miss them at school. Thankfully, I will still see them all twice a week at church.

I also want to hang out with my long lost twin ( I swear) Shelby a lot over the summer. She's a little less than a month younger than me, and since I'm born in August that means she's an eighth grader now. We plan to hang out at the pool a lot because her brother is a lifeguard there ( and some of his fellow dudes are pretty hot). She also wants to take me to the mall because in the semester that I have been in this small town, I still haven't been to the place only half an hour away. Apparently there is some sort of rule that you can't run around by yourself unless you are at least 16 (never heard that one before). But she runs around there all the time apparently, with a purse and enough makeup for her to pass for that age. She actually does look older than she is, so I'm not surprised that she can pull it off but I'm not sure about myself. I guess we'll have to see.

And our church is having a summer bash this next wed. at the park. Apparently they have a slip'n'slide bigger than our foyer ready. Granted, we aren't a huge church, but it's going to be a massive slip'n'slide! Though we've been banned from doing human bowling, I'm still looking forward to this and I hope everyone reading has an awesome summer too!
May 26th, 2012 at 10:44pm