You've Kissed The Lips Of Evil ;)

Hey guys! I realized that I haven't shared much info on Kiss The Lips Of Evil and It Feels Like I'm Falling In Love Alone on this website. xD My bad! Anyway, I'm glad that you guys support my stories and everything. It really does mean a lot. Every comment, every subscription, every read means a lot. Even the people who read the first chapter and decided to stop, I'm still flattered that you even considered reading my fan fiction.

Anyway! (I ramble a lot, I'm sorry) Kiss The Lips of Evil is almost at it's end. Only 26 chapters left I think. IDK. I started counting from the make up. But anyway, you guys are gonna love the ending! I told one of my friends and she said her Andley Feels were hurting because of the cuteness that is the ending. xD I love the idea I have for it and I know you guys will love it too.

IFLIFILA (short for the second fic) is just now getting started. With High school almost over, and their band on their way, maybe they should start focusing on finding a drummer, but honestly I've been having a hard time deciding whether or not to have Sandra in the band (like it goes) and then switch to CC, or just have CC. I know none of the line up is right anyway (I don't remember most of the original members names x(. All I know is that Purdy and Jinxx have been in the band for a long time.) So I'm just gonna have both of them show up and let the band decide. XD If that makes sense! I have no idea.

BUT WHATEVER!! xD I get really happy and excited when I'm listening to Fall Out Boy. I'm sorry that you had to be exposed to Jas when she's happy (<- I also talk in third person randomly. I'm sorry). I'm gonna go write some more. I want to have the next chapter of both fan fictions by Wednesday.

Have an awesome day. :)

~HellishNightmare
May 28th, 2012 at 03:03pm