My Girlfriend Might Move In With Me

It's been quite a well since I've posted anything on Mibba. Hopefully new Mibba spurs some creative thought...

Anyways, my girlfriend Brianna might move in with my family and me. We're 16, which I know is young, but she really needs to. She's Anorexic and is at 95 pounds. If she loses any more weight, then she'll be hospitalized again. I'm bulimic, but because I want her to get better, than I've been trying really hard to get better too. It's been 2.5 weeks since I've purged, and I always want to do better when I'm with her.

ANYWAYS. Her mom is really negative and instead of saying "good job" and being positive when she eats, she's negative and mean and says "That's not enough!" When a lot of the time it is. If she gets a job, and helps around the house, my mom says she can move in with us. That way she feels safe, and I'll always be there to watch her (she eats when I'm with her). It will only be for the summer which is about two and a half months. That way she'll gain weight, and be more comfortable eating, that way she can try and heal all the way when she's home by herself.

Thoughts? I'm "in love" with her, and I think we could do this. We always want to be around each other, and never want the other to leave. We work really well together. We're okay sleeping together, using the toilet around each other, we don't need to look pretty or constantly be doing anything. We don't care if we're wearing makeup, and we're just really comfortable around each other. Since she'll be getting a job and I have cheer 4 days a week, we won't always be together. Oh! And it will only be every other week. The other week, she'll be living with her best friend. Anyways, I think we could do this.

Have any of you been situations like this? Any advice before she does?
May 29th, 2012 at 04:14am