The Le Countdown Shall Begin. Decisions, decisions.

2 days. 2 days until graduation!

It's finally here after taking it's sweet a*s time to arrive. I've been going crazy thinking about this day on Thursday where I finally walk the stage and have those Hawaiian things put around your neck.

All my old friends graduated already last week and I'm like of course I get to go last, but perhaps it's saving the best for last? Either way I can't wait to be finished. Plus tomorrow there's a bbq for all the graduates on this park by my house which I thought I'd attend because it's my last social event of my high school career!

That's almost sad to say, but you know I'm not of those people who can say "highschool were the best years of my life." UMM WRONG!

The days where I'm in my future, happy with myself and career while making sweet sweet love to Scott Eastwood will be my best years!

...Err all right, perhaps not the Scott Eastwood part, but maybe just maybe, I'll get lucky. It could happen, don't burst my bubble!

And for the drama segment of the show that's my life, on Saturday night I had a blowout with my mom and well I pretty much end up taking off walking, but of course no one came after me because they were too oblivious to see I actually walked further than just the mailbox. If I had been murdered, they probably wouldn't have realized it until either I was on the news the next morning or if they didn't see at all the rest of the night. Of course it was her boyfriend who was the main source of my anger, seeing as he came over for a bit and that just pissed me off.

I broke down and just started yelling at my mom, pouring my guts out to her, and what does she say? "You're being dramatic."

So I thought this was maybe the sign I needed to go with plan a, which is to go to beauty school after I graduate and live with my dad because he's also a hair stylist. I thought I could get financial aid with the help of his military status and he'd say he'd help me because I'm going to the school he went to. I'm strongly considering it because :

A.) it's by the beach, and no city attitude/pollution in sight!
B.) I'd stay with my grandma who's really sweet.
C.) I'd be doing what I love, makeup and hair.

The cons :

A.) my grandparents are very religious and are Jehovah's Witnesses, which means they attend church faithfully. I'm a Christian so that wouldn't that bother me, but JW's attitudes are bit a different and they have rules that I just don't think I can follow. But if I was living with them, then I'd be obligated to go with church with them, and I just don't want them to think they have the right to convert me ya know? Not saying anything bad, just don't want to feel pressured to believe in something I don't believe in.

B.) It's three hours away from home. So I can't just visit when I want to, I'd have to visit on weekends and the drive is just so long, plus gas and yeah.

C.) I highly doubt my mom will let me go willingly. I didn't want to admit it, but I knew the only way to get back at her was to say I want to live with dad and go to school where he went to. Not proud of it, but I guess you do what you gotta do.

I don't know. I'm really thinking about it, it seems like a good way to go. Just a lot to consider.

Ugh, decisions, decisions. But I'm really tired of all this drama with my mom and her bf. It's not fair for the both of us to feel sh*tty.
May 29th, 2012 at 07:15pm