Birthday!!

So my birthday was yesterday!! At first I thought I was going to be stuck with my family all day, which wasn't bad at all but I did have to babysit all my cousins and help clean and cook, while all the adults got drunk. A lot of my cousins I just met yesterday because my uncle just got married and invited them all over, they are all so cute but very little but somehow they seemed to love me and want to visit me again so I guess I'm just great with kids!!(:
After all the kids left and the adults were still getting drunk I decided to call up some friends to actually you know enjoy my birthday. No one and I do mean no one respond which lead me to think I have no friends. It wasn't the joke that your friends make to make you feel bad or just to fool around it was serious. And I have to admit I almost starting crying, last year everyone forgot my birthday now this year nobody wants to hang with me. I started to think maybe I'm not meant for Kansas because if I was then there would have been at least one person that would want to hang out with me.
Soo it's going on twelve I'm heading upstairs because even though it is fun to watch drunk adults act stupid it also gets very boring after three houses. Well that is when my friends out of no where show up and "kidnap" me. Even though I would have just liked it better if they said "Hey I'm free wanna hang with me?" It still made me happy that they remembered and came to see me on my birthday. I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you for all the birthday wishes from everyone and thank you guys for not making me feel so alone.
May 29th, 2012 at 11:47pm